Sunday 23 February 2020

We Were Out Of Water,

for our marine aquarium,


 so off to the shop past the church, but first,

 a look into the town hall, as an exhibition was being held there,

 by the Beckenham Photographic Society, what a treat, so many stunning photographs, it put my humble efforts to shame!

 on to the bus stop, The Cosy Kitchen now up and running, I called into Kingfisheries Aquarium and picked up the RO water we use to top up the aquarium and home I went,

 in the evening a sherry,

 followed by my evening meal and a few glasses of red,

as I read a few more chapters of Lanark by Alasdair Gray, whilst listening to music,

towards midnight Diana called, so a walk to the bus stop, returning home it was feet up for a coffee and for us next we were off to bed.


No comments: