Thursday 6 February 2020

Whilst Diana Was At Work,

I had arranged to Meet Steve, 


 and visit Duncan who had been moved to Sevenoaks hospital, so off to the station,

 where a train was waiting, just a pity it was not mine!

 so change at Bromley for the train to Sevenoaks, which I had all to myself, Steve drove from Rainham to pick me up at the station, Duncan was in good spirits, but he still has trouble walking, hopefully he will be able to go home next week, after saying our goodbyes,

 Steve kindly dropped me off at the station,

 the sky now clear and blue,

 and no sign of the mornings frost, also new white crocus have made an appearance, not long now till it really is spring time,

 in the evening a sherry,

 followed by a red wine, 

 to go with my prawn salad, 

 'Cheers!',

 I was a little concerned that I might not have put the photographs on the hooks correctly, but it was not a worry as they were all still on the wall,

 for dessert,

 some huge cherries,

 as we had some fresh cream I decided to make myself a Jamaican coffee, so in with the sugar and rum,

 add coffee,

 and float the cream on top, what a mess!  

 I read and listened to music until just before midnight when Diana called, so off to the bus stop, 

arriving home Diana made me a Jamaican coffee, now this is more like it, just why it did not turn out well for myself is a mystery, but there it is, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: