Wednesday 12 February 2020

Diana Was Off To Work,

and I was off for a walk into town,


another nice bright blue sky day, I had a couple of things to do in town, firstly go to the post office, I had ordered 4 music CDs, for some reason the company sent 3 CDs and a huge book about the planets and the universe, so I am guessing somebody, somewhere, firstly is wondering where a CD featuring Italian cafe music has come from, and secondly, where is their book about the planets and the universe? next stop of the day,

I called into Walsh Brothers, the jewellers, to have a chat with Paul, the owner who I have known since the mid 1960s, also to pick up a couple of family heirlooms I had dropped off to be serviced and cleaned,

 on the way back home I noticed what was once the Big Breakfast was now about to reopen, with a very colorful new frontage,

 walking past the church,

 a squirrel was looking for food amongst the snowdrops and daffodils, arriving home it was feet up for a coffee, then out with the camera gear and a charge of batteries, for tomorrow we will be off, as Diana has a weeks holiday, after my evening meal,

it was feet up for a couple of quiz shows, followed by my film for the evening, Starship Troopers, a real gung ho boys adventure, with, it has to be said great special effects, 

after Diana called I made my way to the bus stop next to the station to met her, for the rather chilly walk home, where it was feet up for a coffee and one episode of New Tricks, next for us, we were off to bed.


No comments: