Wednesday 3 August 2022

Diana Did Not HaveTo Go To Work,

until the afternoon,


so for breakfast a mug of tea and a bacon sandwich it was then, I should say I am only making this one post today, as soon as I post this I will be on my way to visit Duncan,

next out of the park,

it was another cloudy, hot, sticky day,

Diana caught the bus to work whilst I made my way to Lidl,

the buyer there seems to have cornered the market on hydrangea plants, the shelves were full to overflowing with them!

a nice selection of cut flowers it has to be said,

shopping finished and back through the park,

at home and upstairs, I had now had a tutorial about how to look after the shops web site,

so I spent the rest of the afternoon and early evening deleting photographs of items no longer stocked and adding items that the shop now sells, I choose the easiest two, aquariums, and supplies & accessories, I will start on the complicated ones, tropical and marine fish & plants, as well as the pond section over the next few weeks,

it was early evening before I was downstairs, Diana had made me a huge crab stick and smoked salmon salad for my evening meal,

eyes down and tuck in!, for dessert a few cherries, after which it was a Midsomer Murder, followed by another from Wolfhall after which Diana arrived home, so it was feet up for a coffee and a chat before a Silent Witness after which we were off to bed.


No comments: