Sunday 28 August 2022

Diana Was Home During The Day,

so we had breakfast together,


and what better than two hard fried eggs on baked beans on toast, with a Britannia Coconut dancers mug of tea?

Diana had some more corned beef hash, with rice and fried eggs, we pottered about the house and watched television, after Diana left for work, I popped upstairs,

to the man attic,

as I call it,

I wanted to make a draft for next months special offers for the shop, the attic was I believe where some of the staff lived when the house was when built a dwelling for a single family, 

next downstairs in the evening it was time for my sherry and read,

followed by a prawn cocktail,

and liver and bacon with mash potatoes, 'Cheers!', after continuing to read for some time I watched a couple of 1 hour specials featuring some of the best magician and illusionists in the world, absolutely amazing! which I followed with a Midsomer Murder until Diana returned home, I am only making this one post today, as first thing today (Sunday), we will be meeting Steve and Kai on the train to visit Rainham Steve, back to Saturday, after a coffee and a chat we were off to bed.


No comments: