Sunday 7 August 2022

I Accompanied Diana To The Bus Stop,

as I had a bit of shopping to do,


a quick photograph and we were on our way,

a glorious hot nearly cloudless day,

we passed Foxgrove Lodge,

the bus dropped me off in town, then hurtled past me taking Diana to work,

into Lidl, 

and then home,

into the garden for some more of Round the Horne,

in the evening a read and a sherry,

for my starter onion bhajis,

then chicken curry and chicken dhansak, note to self, use a bigger plate or pour on less sauce!

'Cheers!', after a read a treat was on the television,

a 2 hour special about a favorite comedian of mine, Les Dawson, the special looked at his 30 best moment on television so funny, after which I started a Midsomer Murder as Diana arrived home, which we watched, after a coffee and a chat we were then off to bed.


No comments: