Sunday 21 August 2022

I Am Only Making One Post Today,

as we are out early this morning, (Sunday),


back to Saturday, I joined Diana walking to the bus stop,

passing this beauty on the way, a Triumph Thruxton, would I like one? you bet!

we made our way to the bus stop,

for myself into Lidl, for Diana on to work,

shopping finished then home, the sky looking overcast, in the afternoon I watched a fabulous film, if you like classis, 

Witness for the Prosecution, I really enjoyed all of the performances of the actors and storyline, and I was not the only one to like it, the film received six Academy Award nominations,

time for my evening read and sherry,

followed by poppadums,

onion bhajis,

Diana had made me a huge curry with rice delicious!, I watched a couple of documentaries until Diana returned home, then coffee, a chat,

 and feet up for The Relic, a real scary dairy movie, it was so not me at all as I do not like scary movies, but it was compelling watching, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: