Wednesday 17 August 2022

It Was Diana's First Night Shift,

arriving home as you can guess she was so tired,


after a chat she was off to bed for the day, during which I watched a number of documentaries, one titled Sea Power was excellent, 

whilst pottering around the flat I noticed that one of the succulents in the kitchen for the first time had produced a flower stem, so it will be interesting to see what it develops into, in the late afternoon Diana woke up and joined me watching a quiz show, after which it was time for our evening meal, after Diana left for today's second night shift it was feet up for a film,

 The Client, we had watched it before but was still nice to watch again, a young boy, Mark witness a suicide, both the FBI and the Mafia quickly realise that Mark probably knows more than he says, Mark decides he needs a lawyer, and goes looking for one and becomes The Client, an enjoyable though far fetched movie,

then unusually for myself, a scary dairy movie, VVitch, and it was, in 1630 New England, panic and despair envelops a farmer, his wife and their children when youngest son Samuel suddenly vanishes. The family blames Thomasin, the oldest daughter who was watching the boy at the time of his disappearance. With suspicion and paranoia mounting, twin siblings Mercy and Jonas suspect Thomasin of witchcraft, it all went downhill from there in the scary dairy stakes, after which I watched a Midsomer Murder followed by a New Tricks, I am only making one post today, as soon as I post this I will be off to visit Duncan as it is Wednesday, back to Tuesday after New Tricks I was off to bed.


No comments: