Wednesday 1 October 2008

Jil and Epril's wedding

The Big Day!

Diana ready to go,

me struggling in to a pair of trousers that have shrunk in the wardrobe since I bought them!

made it at last in my barong,

Diana and Jil strike the pose!

myself and Diana,

the brides maids,

Diana and some of the brides maids,

the Maid of Honour, Susan and myself,

Marisa and Diana,

Neal and Jeanne,

there were tables of food,

and drink,

enjoyed by all,

and then the ceremony started, Jil leading his Mum and Dad,

the congregation, sponsors sitting at the front,

and wives I guess on the other side,

Jassaan Mayor Redentor Jardin officiating and conducting the ceremony,

Epril signing the marriage vows,

all done it's legal!

Eprils Dad, Epril, Jil and Eprils Mother,

Maid of Honour Susan, Susan, Jil and best man,

Epril's family, the Maid of Honour and the bridesmaids,

Jil and Epril with male friends and guests,

and female friends and guests, then downstairs for the buffet.

No comments: