Wednesday 19 August 2009

I Love Cars, Boats, Trains And Planes,

but I am not to sure about this one,

it is a one-of-a-kind Rolls-Royce built in 1934 a Phantom II 40/50 HP Continental 'All-Weather Convertible' destine at that time for a Indian Maharaja it is now up for sale and expected to go for a staggering £8.5 million at auction, it is part of a collection of famed Rolls-Royce collector Hans-Gunther Zach's,

also up for grabs are 24 other rare Rolls-Royce's and three Bentley's including a 1926 Rolls-Royce 40/50 HP Phantom I Open Tourer, known as the 'Aluminium Sculpture' because of its natural aluminium body and chassis, also in the auction is a Phantom II Cabriolet 'Hunting Car' built for the India's Maharajah of Rewa, as I have said I do like cars, but this one is not quite me, but do not let that put anyone off of buying it for us! I only hope one thing, that all of the cars, bikes, planes and trains like this are used, not just put in a museum never to see action again.

No comments: