Friday 1 July 2011

During The Day We Popped Along To The Travel Agents,

the ones at the bottom of Soi Post Office,
easier said than done, trying to find some where to park was impossible,
it was none stop bikes as far as the eye could see, so we parked two streets away, Diana wants to spend Christmas with her family, it may seem a bit early, but I am guessing flights will start to fill quickly as we get closer to Christmas, we will pop into another agent or two over the next couple of days, we were going to do so today, but as I write this it is pouring down with rain,
next a mammoth game of Monopoly, I had the lucky breaks and won,
in the evening I had arranged to meet Bruce in TQ1, I have not been there in years, it is on Beach Road,
I knew I was going to meet Bruce, I did not expect over the course of the evening to bump into Washington Redskins supporter and musician Patrick, who loves the Status Quo and could not believe that I knew Francis Rossi and had visited his house back in the late 1970's early 80's when he kept fish at his home,
next to arrive out of the blue was B2, well that was it, we had so much to catch up on, we just had to have another round or three!
meanwhile Bruce needed some solid refreshment,
next to arrive none other than Buddha, again a friend I had not bumped into for many years, the times we revisited!,
just out of interest if anyone is looking for a rock musician Patrick is your man, he has played at so many venues in Thailand chances are if you like live music you will have already seen him, I arrived home on the back of a motorbike taxi a little the worse for wear so for us it was off to bed.

No comments: