Wednesday 13 November 2019

I Am Only Making A Couple Of Posts Today,

as it is Diana's day off,


 and we want to pop out for the day, back to Tuesday,

 I walked into town, to the card shop, well with Christmas just around the corner, no prizes for guessing what I was buying there!

 next across ot the bank, on the far side of the roundabout, the figures around the war memorial standing at their silent vigil,

 the local City Gate Church on the same roundabout,

 flying the flag,

 after the bank a walk home through the leaves, Steve called around in the afternoon and we calibrated his electronic ph meter, we chatted most of the afternoon away, after he left I kept to an aquatic theme,

 and gave the aquarium a good clean out, which made it more than a little misty, 

 but by the time I finished my evening meal,

 the water was back to as clear as it had ever been, so feet up for a few films, 

I completed watching The Book of Eli which I was watching when Steve called in,

next The Seventh Son, a very enjoyable fantasy adventure, 

followed by Transcendence, a sci-fi which takes AI to a different level, Diana had finished work early this evening, so by the time I had walked to the bus stop and home with her it was only just 10.00 in the evening, 

so we decided to make a start on the Netflix drama documentary series The Last Tsars, we were going to watch just one episode, but it was so good we watched three of them back to back! an excellent informed insight to the upheaval of the era, every so often historians explain the background of what you are watching, whilst a little distracting at first, these historically correct insights became a welcome part of the story, we are looking forward to the next few episodes, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: