Sunday 10 November 2019

We Are Only Making One Post Today,

as we are out early,



 Diana was working late shift again, so during the day she put a few more decorations on the tree, meanwhile I walked into town to buy tomorrow's Sunday roast, 

guess who is hiding behind the tree? I mentioned we will be out early, that is because we will be going to the Buddhapadipa Temple in Wimbledon with Kai to celebrate Loy Krathong, back to today, Diana left for work, 


for myself, my evening meal, smoked salmon on pumpernickel,

 'Cheers!', 


behind our flat a small firework display,  


 back to my dessert, fresh mango, 


 we bought three from the open air stall in Bromley, 


 they were huge, imagine they were grown, nurtured, harvested, transport thousands of miles, sold to a wholesaler in the UK, then to a market trader in the High Street, and the cost for the 3 of them? just £2.00 or .66 pence each, amazing!


 then another firework display,


 at the side of the flat,


and a big one it was too, next I decided to put a few Christmas songs together on one playlist, as it happens we have a few Christmas songs, but they are all over the place on our mobile telephone music folders, lastly feet up for a read, a bit of television and a wait for Diana to call to say she had finished work, finally for myself a walk to the bus stop and we were home and off to bed.


No comments: