Saturday 16 November 2019

Shopping Again,

this time for Sunday's roast,


 decision made, it is going to be chicken, plus 4 boxes of wine and a few other bits and pieces, it must be getting cold, no one playing tennis today as I walked past the courts,

 it was a bit of a grey day,

Beckenham High Street, with a few shoppers,

 arriving home as Diana was on a day shift,

 so upstairs for me, I played with a coupe of infrared photographs, 

 this one from Santorini, color swapped and added,

 then a lot more colour with a menacing black sky,

 just black and white,

 and a vintage look,

 I next moved to Lindisfarne Castle, above the photograph as it comes out of the infrared converted camera,

 color swapped,

 and a lot more added,

 then taken away for ths black and white photograph,

and finally a antique look,

 after my evening meal, I meet up with Steve, 

 we walked to the bus stop by the Italian restaurant, and caught a 227 to Penge for a evening in the Moon and Stars, we made a move for home and after saying our farewells, I made my way home to wait for Diana's call,

I meet her at the bus stop and we were home by just a tad before midnight, so a coffee, a chat and we were off to bed.


No comments: