Tuesday 26 November 2019

The Builders Were Back Today,

to fit the refurbished leaded glass windows,


 in their words,

 these the two most difficult, as they had to be fitted from the inside,

 I continued making the days blog, when I noticed for the first time, one of the magpies had landed on the window sill and taken some of the nuts, the magpie I guess must have seen the jay and copied him,

 as Diana was at work the blog posted it was upstairs for myself,

 and a play with a couple of infrared images, this one taken from our hotel room, looking at a scene under the railway bridge, colour swapped,

 with a little,

 and then a lot of colour added,

 the scene in black and white,

 then given an antique look,

 the next day we took a walk past the book and print sellers that line the River Seine,

 colour swapped,

 and slightly altered,

 next altered a lot,

 back to black and white,

and finally a slightly faded look,

 by now it was late afternoon,

and the windows were installed,

 now repainted and looking as fresh as the day they were brand new some 100+ years ago, after my evening meal I watched a couple of documentaries and quiz shows, 

just before 01.00 am Diana called, her shift finished, I walk to the bus stop and we walked back into the park past one of the gate houses, feet up with a coffee and a few biscuits, next for us we were off to bed.


No comments: