Sunday 20 September 2020

Diana Was At Work,

and I had some some shopping to do,


so I was off to Bromley, what a difference a day makes, yesterday not a parked car in sight,

but on a Saturday cars parked nose to tail,

I walked past the nicely maintained verge to the 354 bus stop,

and was soon in Bromley,

looking at some of the street stalls,

this one with a nice selection of plants,

and Mr. Balloon Man,

shopping finished except one shop, just past the refurbished art deco cinema,

and here it is,

and this is what I was after, some more cobnuts, the good news was that the ones at the back were newly delivered, nicely green and fresh, no prizes for guessing what we will be snacking on later!

arriving home cars double parked in the road, so often with London councils and London's mayor, they have a sort of nice idea, this one make the park more public friendly, then because of cars parking in the main road going past it, put double yellow lines on the road, so park visitors have to block up all of the smaller roads in the area, and naturally when replacing the parks car park totally underestimating the number of cars that will use it, London's councils and mayors planning at its best!

still I guess there will be a little more food in the overflowing rubbish bins for the foxes to go through! having said that, this one was waiting for me as I returned home, he was soon tucking in,

a premeal sherry,

going back to the kitchen he had finished them and I guess waiting for some more,

a glass or three of wine to go with my sandwich, I listened to music until just before 11.00 when Diana called,

so off to the bus stop and back, then feet up for a Midsomer Murder, and lots of cobnuts!


 also Diana had made a small video of me walking in Greenwich park, where she persuaded me to 'break stride', you have no idea about the things we talk about! note to self, note to self, do not smile with an open mouth until I have my new teeth, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: