Sunday 27 September 2020

The Fox Woke Up,

as I opened the window,


to put some nuts out for the birds,

a yawn and a stretch,

and he was soon looking for the ones that I had thrown out for him,

the crow called by,

twice,

I had a lazy day, in the morning a battery charger and batteries arrived, so I started charging them up, in the evening time for my meal, but first a pre-meal sherry,

tonight the left overs from a earlier meal, a selection of Italian and Spanish cold cuts with fingers of toasted, seeded bread,

'Cheers!',

charging almost finished,

 it all looks very technical, hopefully all will be well, I checked the last two as I was near to them at the table,

I spent the evening and the early morning reading and listening to music, at 1.00AM Diana called to say she was on the second bus home, so off to the bus stop I walked, we arrived home at 1.25 in the morning, and opened a card that had been left for us, and guess what? we had the first Christmas card of this year! many thanks to Matt, then a quick chat and we were off to bed.


No comments: