Wednesday 23 September 2020

In The Morning I Accompanied Diana,

into town,


passing this Jurassic Park tribute vehicle, great fun for the kids, and I guess the adults as well!

Diana went to the bus stop by the station, I continued onto the pavement next to the pedestrian refuge that has taken up so much space in the High Street, with these in place every time a bus stops, so does all of the traffic, cars can no longer over take buses when they stop, so a gridlocked Beckenham is the order of the day, the thing is in all of my trips into town, I have never seen a single pedestrian walk into that part of the road you now can, it almost seems a subconscious thing that stops pedestrians walking in their 'new' part of the pavement!

I mentioned yesterday about Barclaycard stopping three of the payments I made using my Barclaycard, well the first two, one to the dentist and one to the football pools of all things, were not a problem, one telephone call to each, I gave my card details and all was well, but with M & S it was not so easy, I was asked to go into the store which I did, I was assured that so far the payment had been received and processed and not been refused, so that was alright then, I did some shopping for a few things,

and home I walked, as a couple of joggers passed me on their way into the park, and after stopping three of the five purchase that I made yesterday what did I find on my return home? a brand new platinum Barclaycard! 

I watched a few documentaries in the afternoon, after my evening meal it was a evening of murder and mystery as I settled in for A Touch of Frost, a Midsomer Murder, a Poirot and finally a New Tricks, just after midnight Diana called, so I was off to the bus stop by the station, to meet her for the walk through the very badly lit park to our home, arriving it was feet up for a chat and we were off to bed.


No comments: