Monday 14 September 2020

I Am Finding It Very Difficult,

to believe that these are tattoos, 


and not some form of transfer, but they are real tattoos, we featured some ultra realistic tattoos just a few weeks ago, photographs Arlo DiCristina/Instagram,

and these are in the same league, 

they are the work of DiCristina, who goes by @ArloTattoos on social media, 

he has been practicing tattooing since he was a teenager, and now runs his own tattoo shop, Elysium Studios, in Grand Junction, Colorado,

the name Arlo DiCristina has been linked to surrealist and face morph tattoos ever since and he has accepted the association as a badge of honor, specializing in the the two tattooing styles, “All of my artistic training has come from hours and hours of practice and simply trial and error. I’m learning constantly, whether it’s from artists that I work with at Elysium or scrolling through Instagram,” the talented artist told Tattoo Life. “I am always trying to acquire new knowledge and techniques.”

in order to take his tattoo designs to a whole new level, DiCristina has dedicated much of his free time to learning 3D sculpting and image editing software,

“My most recent artistic venture has been creating my own references by playing around with 3D sculpting in the program ZBrush,” the artist said,

“Once I learned how to digitally sculpt, I would bring my model into KeyShot for rendering, lighting, and then finally bring it into Photoshop to add some final components. It has been a whole new process and challenge.”

such stunning designs and colors,

nothing like the ones I used to see back in the 1950s/60s, which were nearly always dark blue smudges, what a talent this tattoo artist truly has.


No comments: