Tuesday 15 September 2020

I Had Quiet Day,

Diana was at work,


I stayed indoors and started catching up on deleting some of my emails, as it happens Diana has the same problem, too many kept emails had totally filled up both of our inboxes, in the afternoon Steve called by for a chat, after saying goodbye I watched a few nature programs,


Blue Planet II is just so good, in the evening just after my meal Diana arrived home from work, so feet up, a coffee and a chat as we watched the first of 2 Midsomer Murders, followed by a Poirot, we rounded off the evening with one from New Tricks, which just happened to be centered round the Natural History Museum, focusing on the misappropriation, stealing and selling fossils, I really enjoyed the drama in one of the rooms where fish are kept in their storage jars, many years ago being taken there by a colleague Dr. Keith Banister, with the end of that we were off to bed.



No comments: