Friday 11 September 2020

First Thing,

there was the fox,


not sitting this morning, but taking things easy,

so a few peanuts for him,

Diana was working the late shift today,

so I accompanied her to Bromley on the bus,

Diana went to the station, I had a look at the queue to go into Primark,

and the stalls along the High Street,

next for me a walk past the flower stall,

to Lakeland, where I exchanged my CO2 cylinder, I always start the day with a couple of glasses of soda water, the spare was now was now in place so I had to exchange the empty one,
 
I took the bus to Foxgrove Road, walking back to the park, the first signs that summer is coming to an end, petals are falling from the dahlias,

and in the trees the first few clumps of yellowing leaves are becoming apparent,

I spent the afternoon watching a few reality shows, Deadliest Catch, Gold Diggers, et al, after my evening meal I continued with Outback Opal Hunters amongst others, followed by a Poirot, and a Midsomer Murder, during which Diana called so off to the bus stop and home, just in time for a New Tricks, after which we were off to bed.


No comments: