Thursday 26 November 2020

Another Early Start For Us,

which was just as well for myself,


it took an age posting yesterdays blog, for some reason when there are a lot of photographs the laptop really slows down, in the late afternoon Diana arrived home, just before I was having my pre-meal sherry, so she was home in time to take the photograph,

a prawn cocktail for a starter,

as I thought I would be cooking, well heating something up,

we had bought a chicken and leek pie which we shared,

for dessert some cherries, after which we listened to music, 

then decided on a film, Venom, to round off the evening, basically a alien takes over a humans body, great special effects and Tom Hardy really gives the film his all, not as scary dairy as I thought it would be, looking at the image of venom, and with the end of that we were off to bed.


No comments: