Saturday 21 November 2020

Diana had a late start today

during the day I played with the aquarium, cleaning the glass and removing some unsightly algae,


next it was to put a few presents under the tree,

behind our three little village lights.

so that is all of my Christmas shopping,

done and wrapped, I spent a large part of the day trying to edit a few pieces of video, firstly I tried AVS4you which kept freezing and did not work at all, despite uninstalling and reloading it a few times, next I tried Windows Video Maker, and received the message, 'this app will not work on your computer', next I tried Movie Maker 10, which no matter how many times I hit the 'Get' button in the Microsoft store failed to download, so after wasting most of the day I gave up, why is it that I always have problems with this sort of thing?

just before 10.00 in the evening Diana called, so off to the 162 bus stop, on the way back I took a photograph of Beckenham's Christmas tree on the green, arriving home it was feet up for one from New Tricks, and then as Diana had a very early start in the morning, we were off to bed.


No comments: