Saturday 7 November 2020

Another Quiet Day For Myself,

Diana was at work,


so after finishing the blog, doing my exercises, having a shower, and breakfast it was myself and one of the young foxes,

I had a look at some of the samples Diana was receiving every few days, you may remember that River Island used a photograph of Diana that I took some time ago, since then all manner of items have dropped trough the door, all of the above samples,

plus these, not to mention so many catalogues of clothes, shoes and cosmetics that arrive every few days, no aftershave though, which is a bit of a shame, I spent the afternoon watching television, a few old favourites like Sink the Bismarck, in the evening Diana called just before10.00,

off to the 162 bus stop and home where it was feet up for Have I Got News For You, one from New Tricks and we were off to bed.


No comments: