Monday 9 November 2020

Some Singers Fans,

have a tattoo of their idol,


and some like record breaker 35-year-old Nikki Patterson, a Scottish fan of rap superstar Eminem have lots of her idol tattooed on her, so many in fact she has set a new Guinness record for most tattoos of a single musician after getting 28 tattoos inspired by her idol inked on her, photograph Nikki Patterson/Instagram, Nikki got her first tattoo, a smiley face, when she was 18, and she has added dozens of them since then. Three years ago, she got her first portrait of Eminem, whose music she had adored ever since she heard “Stan” for the first time, and she kept adding to them. Today, out of the 52 tattoos on Nikki’s body, 28 of them are inspired by Eminem, and 16 of them are portraits of the musician, "when I was 14 and had never heard anything like that before, it blew me away," Patterson recently told BBC. "The portraits began three years ago, and I loved everything about them. I adored them and had to get more. He’s been the one constant in my life, and I have seen him perform live." up until 2017, the Eminem fan had just a few smaller tattoos of the rapper’s lyrics, and a discrete backwards “E”, but then she met tattoo artist David Corden, who inked her first Eminem portrait, “That tattoo changed my life overnight,” Nikki told CNN. “I went from hating the skin I was in to loving it.” having listen to Stan, it confirmed what I already knew, I really do not like rap music, at all, but Nikki is certainly up there as a number one fan!


No comments: