Wednesday 4 November 2020

I Was Joined,

as I typed the blog,


despite the rain, by one of the crows, during the day I was up and downstairs more than a few times, it appears that I was the only person in today, so I had to pop down every time a driver dropped off a parcel for other residents, also we had decided to have a new television aerial fitted, the signal for normal television was going form bad to worse, so call in Jason of JMP Installations, who arrived and fitted a new antenna, who also kindly tuned in both the BT box and the television, so we can now watch favourites like The Chase and Tipping Point amongst others in HD, a great speedy and efficient service from Jason,

I mentioned I was up and down stairs during the day, and this is one of the reasons why, the first of our Christmas decorations to go around the bottom of the Christmas tree had arrived, a small village scene illuminated with small LED lights,

just before 11.00 Diana called, so a walk past some of the houses in the park to the bus stop, then home, feet up for a coffee and some panettone cake, one from Midsomer Murder and a New Tricks and we were off to bed.


No comments: