Thursday 5 November 2020

One Of The Young Foxes Was In The Garden,

so as usual I threw out some peanuts,


as he started to eat them 2 crows flew down,

then much to my surprise they took over the area where the nuts were! after just a few moments the disgruntled fox made his way back to the hedge whilst the crows continued to eat the nuts, I would have thought the fox would have driven the crows off, but that was not the case at all,

as Diana was on late shift today, I had smoked haddock for breakfast, delicious!

after Diana had left as I was typing the blog, one of the crows called by,

and called back later in the afternoon as I was on the other side of the room watching television, I had another sort of busy day, running up and down stairs, 7 times as it happens, I never realised there were so many delivery companies!

in the evening a pre-meal sherry,

before my starter,

of a prawn cocktail,

followed by a selection of cold cuts, cheese, biscuits, silver skin onions and gherkins, 

'Cheers!',

just after 10.00 Diana called so off to the 354 bus stop and a walk back through the park, passing some of the houses on the way back, arriving home a coffee, some panettone, a chat, one from New Tricks and we were off to bed.


No comments: