Sunday 15 November 2020

We Left The House Just Before 06.00AM.

and walked to the station, 


Diana was on the early shift today,

on my way back I noticed these,

mushrooms growing on one of the dead stumps,

as I was writing the blog,

one of the crows called by,

next for me, off shopping, I was going to take the car as it was raining, but remembering there were no parking spaces the last time I was here I walked, and a good job I did, again the car park was packed, then another case of  'why does this always happen to me?' we make a list and I buy what is on it, plus a few other bits and pieces, I never keep a mental note of how much the bill will be, but I was a bit surprised when it came to £127.45,

I could now see why, I was charged £82.88 for 31 coffees I did not want! why does this sort of thing always happen to me?

Diana called on her way home from work and we decided to have an Indian delivered, so a sherry,

followed by a wine to go with the poppadum's, 'Cheers!'

on to our starters,

 lamb samosa for Diana,

a prawn puri for myself, both of which we shared,

on to our main course,

Diana ordered 4 chicken and lamb dishes, aloo gobi, nan bread, plus rice, delicious, we did not have a dessert, next a few spiced rums to go with a couple of Midsomer Murders, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: