Friday 6 November 2020

One Of The Young Foxes,

called by this morning,


I knew it was a youngster as it was extremely skittish,

and was soon frighten away from the nuts,

by just one of the magpies,

as I continued to type the blog one of the crows called by, 

Diana had already left for work, as I made my way out of the park, by now the early morning mist was lifting,

along the road one of the shrubs was really putting on,

a great show of berries,

arriving at Waitrose there were only a few people in the queue, and the shelves were fully stocked, hopefully no more panic buying,

and a real treat, fresh croissants and coffee for breakfast,

in the afternoon as I was watching television,

across the other side of the room,

one of the crows called by, I was convince he could see me,

normally when I sit next to the window he just pecks away, but today every time he took a nut he stood as tall as he could, and looked at me in the far side of the room,

am I imagining that he was looking at me?

who knows, but when I am at the window he never stands tall,

in the evening I watched a few Midsomer Murders until nearly 10.00 in the evening when Diana called, so off to the 162 bus stop by the station, the early mist of the morning was returning, by now the fireworks had finished, it was the quietest November 5th I can remember, but there it is, the lockdown is hopefully doing some good, arriving home, one from New Tricks and we were off to bed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi there friends, its wonderful piece of writing regarding tutoringand completely explained, keep it up all the
time.