Saturday 16 January 2021

I Had Another Quiet Day In Lockdown,

Diana was at work,


I just pottered about the flat watering the orchids and watching television, in the evening a read and a sherry,

which I followed with some rolled smoked salmon, potato salad and coleslaw,

eyes down and tuck in,

for my main course a pri pri half chicken, as it happened luckily I tried the sauce before pouring it over the chicken, I have to say it did not taste as I expected, so sans sauce for the meal,

'Cheers!',

for dessert a jam and cream roll with grapes, I spent the evening listening to music until Diana called just before 10.00 in the evening, arriving home a New Tricks had just started so we watched that followed by another episode of The Terror, by now it was past midnight, so we were off to bed.


No comments: