Sunday 19 November 2023

Diana Had Already Left For Work,

as I looked out of the window, 


I was puzzled as to why the rose petals that had blown onto the lawn had not curled up and turned brown,

a closer look, they were mushrooms! I had a lazy morning, the usual househusband things, hoovering etc, when Diana returned from work we watched a couple of Antiques Road trips before our evening meal,

first a read and a sherry,

followed by a selection of Indian starters,

for our main course a huge chicken curry, 

'Cheers!',

followed by a Artic roll, with lashings of cream,

eyes down and tuck in!

we moved to the sofa for our evening film, Dawn of the Planet of the Apes, released in 2014, which we both enjoyed, considering all of the apes were computer generated they were amazing, after which Diana went to bed, as she was tired from her early start this morning, 

for myself Pixels, released a year later in 2015, I was not sure what to expect, but it was quite good as it happens, I am only making this one post today as we will be out first thing, and with that I was off to bed.


No comments: