Friday 3 November 2023

For Us Christmas Has Started!

I have to say we really enjoy Christmas,


and the lead up to it, before Diana left for work she gave me a hand bringing the Christmas tree downstairs from the man attic, after she left for work it was time to put up the tree, and joy of joys, 

all of the lights worked!

we also brought down all of the Christmas decorations,

boxes of them! I will leave this to Diana, I just chuck them on, Diana places each one exactly where it should be!

my next job, the garland around our front door, and would you believe it? all of these lights worked as well!

photograph memorabletv.com after my evening meal Big Names Little Trains, tonight with Francis Rossi, who by shear happenstance way back in the 1970s gave me a memorable ride in his BMW Csi 635i and in another quirk of fate in the show, Francis is introduce to model railways in the local model club, non other than Beckenham and West Wickham Railway Model Club, where I have been to every 6 months or so, to view their shows at St. John's church in Eden Park Avenue, naturally I enjoyed the program immensely, 

I followed that with John Carter, good special effects as one reviewer wrote, 'it has the spirit and energy of Flash Gordon, the story is quite a novel mix of Planet of the Apes, Conan, Red Sonja, Avatar, Star Wars and Superman (yep this is a superhero movie too) and even a western thrown in the mix at the beginning', during which Diana arrived home, so for us it was a Midsomer Murder before we were off to bed.


No comments: