Saturday 4 November 2023

Diana Was On A Extended Early Shift,

for myself I had a quiet day,


I should say I am only making one post today, as soon as I post it I will be off to help Graham in the shop, back to Friday, I decided to add one more to the Indian travels Neil and I made looking for new fish for the aquatic trade, in this video we arrive at the RRTC, the Rural Resources Training Centre, here villagers from a huge area are encouraged to take part in sports, shown and taught how to raise animals, pigs, chickens, fish, both for the aquatic trade and for food and bees, as well as leaning how to maximise crop growing, also the centre has workshops, for wood work and construction of homes and farm buildings,

in the late afternoon, The Scorpion King 2: Rise of a Warrior, it was only after I started to watch the film I realised I had watched it before in June 2010, this is what I wrote then: 'if you enjoyed the previous The Scorpion King 1, or perhaps in the same vein The Mummy 1 & 2, this will be a great disappointment, well it was for us, I have to say do not even waste a £1.00 to hire it!' after which it was time,

for my evening read and sherry, I normally meet Steve on a Friday night, but for the past few days he has had a cold, so a night in for me,

for this evening a filled Yorkshire pudding, 

'Cheers!',

for dessert a stolen and a almond topped mince pie, I watched BattleBots after which Diana arrived home, after her evening meal it was feet up for a Midsomer Murder, after which Diana went to bed, another early start for her, so many pallets are arriving loaded down with items for Christmas as well as the usual daily supplies, 

for myself Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, here is what I wrote about the film when we watched it before in May 2022, 'and scary it was too, a fantasy that was for adults in so far as some of the scenes are nightmarish indeed, but enjoyable to watch, the special effects pulling out all the stops, so be warned if you are going to show this to the kids, watch it first (beware of the twins) and a few nightmares might be avoided, Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children, if you have kids watch with caution', the 'star' of the the film, the house itself, which I had always thought was a house in the imagination of the film's makers, but I was so wrong, there is actual a abandoned home in Belgium that the house is based on, and here it is, the photographs were found via Tumblr, the mansion is near the village of Brasschaat, outside of Antwerp, Belgium', after which I too was off to bed.


No comments: