Wednesday 1 October 2008

Jil and Epril's wedding

The trip out and meeting Jil's US family,
as many of Jil and my friends will know Diana and myself with Bar-B-Q Bob and Eric flew out to Jil and Eprils wedding in the Philippines at Eprils home town of Cagayan De Oro. First stop to Bangkok airport,
myself and Bob just before going through the search for liquids in our hand luggage,
Diana, who I have to say is more than a bit nervous about flying,
the new airport going towards the departure gate,
the same view but with me,
at night you get a refection of people sitting below, I guess in the day time you would see through the glass to the outside,
a fill up of food as the food on the plane leaves a lot to be desired, Piza for Diana, a burger I think for Bob, we then had another couple of hours wait for the plane in Manila before boarding the flight to Cagayan De Oro, so we found another restaurant,

us waiting for the plane,

I do not know what this is but Bob really enjoyed it,

he said he has one of these a year, it has got so much sugar in it, but Bob could not resiste it!

Diana is telephoning her family to say we will soon be on the way,

our Airbus A320/319 at Cagayan De Oro airport,

and unknown to us we were on the same plane as Jil's family, above Jil's dad Neal,

his Mom Jeanne,

and his sister Nancy,

waiting in the noonday sun, Jil and Epril,

here at last!

all safe and sound.

No comments: