Friday 8 March 2013

I Keep Saying That When My Expensive Mobile Phone Finally Dies,

I will buy the cheapest mobile telephone I can find,


I have now found the telephone, a Alcatel 232 O2 Pay As You Go Mobile Phone in White, it was selling for £1.28, but the price has now been slashed by a staggering 22% bringing the price down to just £1.00, it has a 1.5" colour screen with embedded images and animations, a torch light, FM Radio, games and a hands-free setting, it has a standby time of up to 300 hours with 4 hours talk time, for just £1 what more could you want in a phone?


to be fair the only thing I use my telephone for is calling and texting, so with FM Radio and games even this has more applications on it than I need, there is a slight snag however, it is as we speak out of stock, it has proved so popular, but when my present telephone dies you will find me in the queue for a Alcatel 232!

No comments: