Thursday 7 March 2013

The Day Started Early For Me,

I was off to another treatment on my root canal,


but on the way out I noticed that the hibiscus were putting on a good show,

 each one a a beautiful yellow and 5 inches or so across,

 so I parked in the Friendship car park,

and made my way across to Dr. Chanis, all was not going well as I have to return next week for another treatment, so back to Friendship where I bought some frozen trout for our bar-b-q the next time we have one, then it all started to go downhill, on the way home on the bike I started shaking with cold, after arriving I decided to have a nap on the sofa, just before midday I woke with hot and cold sweats, so I took myself off to bed, waking after a fitful sleep about 6.00 in the evening I got up to have a bite to eat and watch some television,

we decided on Burnt by the Sun, the first of the trilogy (we watched the second last night), throughly entertaining, it was in 1936 that revolutionary hero Colonel Kotov was spending an idyllic summer in his dacha with his young wife and six-year-old daughter Nadia and other assorted family and friends, things change dramatically with the unheralded arrival of Cousin Dmitri from Moscow, so the scene was set for the second episode we had already watched, we enjoyed both so much I have already ordered the final episode,

then just one from Dad's Army, I was still not my usual self alternately feeling hot then cold, but luckily no nausea, diarrhoea or vomiting, just feeling hot and cold, so we had an early night hopefully I will feel better in the morning, so just before midnight we were off to bed.

No comments: