Tuesday 3 February 2015

I Dropped Diana Off To Do Some Shopping,

meanwhile I popped in to TukCom,


I took a couple of pictures as I walked to the store, the sunny side of the street,

and the side that was in the shade,

 the reason for the visit is that over the next few months every pay as you go mobile telephone must be registered with your passport details or if you are Thai your ID card, I have read some where that there are over 100 million mobile telephones in Thailand, so I wanted to beat the rush! I went to the Telewiz counter, a queue of 9 or so people in front of me and in no time my telephone was registered, I was not sure if Telewiz could register it but they can, so we will register Diana's telephone next time we visit TukCom,


next stop the fishing tackle shop for some bait for this weeks trip, then home and feet up,

after our evening meal we watched a number of programs on TMN, firstly the Hungry Sailors, Murdock Mystery's and lastly The Chase, for our film this evening The Shawshank Redemption, a moving film, we then watched another marathon Prime Suspect before we were off to bed.


No comments: