Wednesday 11 February 2015

We Spent Some Time Looking Around The Central Festival,

for nothing in particular,


 then off to pay the 3BB Internet bill, the office is where the weekend end night market is held,


on Thepprasit Road, the offices which are normally blocked from view,


 when the night market pitches up at the weekend,

 then home to play cactus, 

 boring I know, but I planted two new ones in this mini cactus garden,

 this one was really strange looking, it is called Pseudolithos migiurtinus, it is a type of living stone as they are called, looking it hopes just like a stone, 

 I also planted this one in the same mini garden, it has the meanest looking spines and they work! 

 this was also a new plant,

 with a few buds on it,

 as was this one,

 so I thought I would remove some of the buds,

 to see if I could propagate a few new plants,

 from the ones we had just purchased,

 some I removed had roots already, some I just cut off of the mother plant,

the new babies, hopefully in a year or so all will be well, after tying up the tomato plants as they were beginning to grow all over the place we had our evening meal, then settled down for an evenings television, starting with the Hungry Sailors, a Murdock Mysteries, The Chase and one episode of Endeavour, all shown on TMN cable, the final Prime Suspect finished our evenings viewing and we were off to bed.


No comments: