Sunday 28 June 2015

Not Only Am I Very Late With Today's Post,

there will not be very much of it,


the fact is I feel terrible, my symptoms started on the way home from our meal at the Hilton, in the back of taxi I knew I had to make a dash to the bathroom when we arrived home which was unusual in itself, so arriving home straight to the bathroom, but try as I might I could not urinate, worse still I was starting to suffer from feeling very hot but shaking with cold, alternating with feeling cold but sweating like a sweating thing, add to that as the rest of the evening went on a blinding headache, all night Friday repeatedly and through to the following Saturday morning feeling worse as the hours crept by, Saturday morning I kept trying to use the bathroom but with no luck, I spent the day on the sofa nodding off and making numerous trips to the bathroom, mostly with no luck in passing water, normally we have a romantic bar-b-q for two on a Saturday night, but not today, in the evening I felt as bad as ever, I went to bed about 10.00 in the evening and spent a terrible night waking every few hours with the urge to use the bathroom, I am pretty sure I have a bladder infection, the first time I have ever had one, so we will see what Sunday will bring, hopefully an improvement as it is Diana's birthday, but if there is no improvement on Monday a trip to the doctor is on the cards, got to go now I need to use the bathroom!


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This would probably be better treated in the hospital. You should go. They will probably put in a catheter and take away your pain. Good luck. Mike

PattayaStan said...

Dear Mike , many thanks for your concern, I have an appointment to see my regular doctor at 8.00 Wednesday morning, so just tomorrow to put up with the discomfort and I will be seen, I could see another doctor, but this is one I normally have seen for the past 5 or 6 years so he familiar with my case, but you are right, I should have gone to hospital sooner, the dangers of self diagnosis on the Internet! best regards, Stan and Diana.

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear your feeling better. I always tell my father I'd rather have him go to the hospital for nothing ten times than not go the one time you need to and things turn very bad very quickly. Mike

PattayaStan said...

Dear Mike, as you know I am always a day behind with the blog speaking about what happened yesterday, well today(Tuesday), I feel so much better, still nowhere near 100%, but I only had to get up twice in the night, I will still see the doctor first thing tomorrow, beat regards, Stan and Diana.