Sunday 4 December 2016

Saturday,

 so time to change the refrigerator magnet,


so for this week we will be reliving our trip this year to Olympia,

also as it is Saturday it is time for Diana to clean the algae from the kittens pool,

 watched by Mariana,

 
and Cable,

 Hogue was not interested at all, in fact I was rather surprised he was not eating!

 cleaning finished,

 it was time to fill the pool,

 meanwhile I had drained roughly 50% of the water from the aquarium,

 and refilled it,

 the afternoon just slipped by when all of a sudden I found myself walking down Soi Diamond,

 past Heaven Above,

 and the Diamond Beach Hotel where I stayed on my first few trips to the resort way back in 1982,

 into Walking Street,

 and past the clash of the bell,

 of the Turkish ice cream seller,

 I made my way to the beginning of the street,

 I just love all of the neon signs,

 there are so many to look at, 

 the street itself was not as crowded as I would have expected considering it is high season,

 I had to take a picture of arguably,

 the most photographed car on the street in the entrance to this club,

 past The Stone House, which was pumping out the music and was now illuminated,

 I made my way to the entrance of the street,

as one of the street performers made his way to his workplace,

  then the boys arrived,

 having meet Grieg on Wednesday I was fairly certain he would be here so after many drinks in side Sugarbaby ago-go,

 we then made our way to Soi Diamond,

 to the sister bar of Sugababy, the Windmill Club ago-go

 where along with Grieg we were made extremely welcome by all of the staff and Phil the manager, as the midnight hour approached we said our farewells and I wished the boys a safe trip back to the UK,

 arriving home Diana had been busy, the Christmas tree was up and lit,

 and the room a swirl of lights, which gave my by now slightly wobbly brain a few moments to adjust to, and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: