Tuesday 11 June 2019

What A Miserable Day,

non-stop rain,



from dawn to dusk, Diana was at work so I stayed in, but the day passed with me trying to get my new telephone network working, part of the deal was that EE, the old network, which as they admitted was a less than satisfactory service, as part of the deal when they broke my yearly contract, they would provide the new service O2, with a 'Pack' number, so that I could keep my old telephone number, it would take 24 -48 hours for the number to work, over the weekend I could make calls but not receive them, Monday morning and I could not make calls either! so a call to O2, on the BT landline, it appeared that a few adjustments had to be made as the technician eventually called me on the mobile and on my old number, so all was well, next I had an e-mail from my bank to say I had cancelled the EE DD, but I should confirm that I had cancelled it with EE, easier said than done, but eventually they agreed that no further payments would be taken except the current one, due in a few days time which they would contact me to make, and I could pay over the now working telephone,  

I had been emailing Mr. Tony every so often and today heard a piece of sad news, Cherry's the restaurant we had so many lovely meals at, had closed, which confirmed something that Barry said a few months ago, that many ex-pat restaurants were struggling, and some had in fact already closed, as I have said it is so sad that Cherry's has closed, we have so many happy memories there, after Diana arrived home and our evening meal,

 it was feet up for The 6th Day, we had watched it before many years ago, and was still enjoyable to watch a second time, we were going to watch two from Game of Thrones, but ended up watching three of them, so it was well past the midnight hour before we were off to bed.


No comments: