Wednesday 19 June 2019

Off To The Doctors Surgery,

for the results of my ECG,


 past the cemetery, hopefully not going there anytime soon! 

and past the church, the results were that no changes to medication or other tests needed, so that was all right then! and with a spring in my step I was on my way home,

 when the lights in the marine aquarium came on, the second tube worm was out, the head much smaller than the first one, but over the next few weeks it will continue to grow, I had a quiet day, having said that we measured the places where we wanted the bookcases, etc upstairs, and ordered the furniture, 

after Diana left for work it was feet up for me and I decided to watch I Am Mother, a sci-fi film, the genre that I normally like, but this film despite receiving 6.8 on IMDB left me totally under whelmed, I guess I am more Riddick or Forgotten Planet orientated, later Diana called to say she was on her way back from work, so I walked to the bus stop to walk home with her, then feet up for a Game of Thrones and with that we were off to bed.


No comments: