Saturday 8 June 2019

As I Started The Blog,

we had a visitor,


 Mr. Fox had called by,

 we do not see as many of them as I would have thought,

 considering one of the local roads is called Foxgrove Road and until a few years ago there was the Foxgrove Club in the park, just a shame his coat does not look as nice as I thought it should,

 as promised Richard arrived,

 with the correct size carpet,

 and in no time was finished and on his way to his next job, Diana quick as a flash was upstairs to have a look before she left for work,

 so a very light hover over,

 to pick up all of the pieces of pile,

 and it all looked so nice, now all the work here is completed over the next few days we will be moving the computer desk and chair up here and ordering a few bookcases and other bits and pieces, 

 I made my way to the shop,

 to pick up a few bits and pieces,

 I had nearly run out of RO water to top up the water that evaporates from the aquarium,

 I had a quick look around at some of the products on sale,

 shelfs full of foods and cures,

 and some new items for aquarium decoration from China, if you thought the two characters above were Spiderman you would be wrong,

 to avoid copyright laws behold Arachnid Man, and naturally Daleks are renamed Alien Invaders,

 I am dyslexic, which is why there are so many spelling errors when I type on the blog, if the spell checker does not pick them up I am lost, but I did manage to pick up this one, a clever way to again get over copyright laws by the manufacturer, 

 Diana's shift over I walk to the bus stop to pick her up,

 and then back past the church,

and into the park on our way home, where it was feet up for a Game of Thrones and we were then off to bed.


No comments: