Saturday 15 June 2019

A Nice Bright Day,

I was off to the doctors surgery,


 for a ECG,

 as a part of my first check up in the UK,

 the green beside the church looking nice with hanging baskets as I looked back to the main road, results in next week, 

 next stop the shop, a quick look at the marine invertebrate aquarium,  

and I picked up my refractometer, it is used to measure the salinity of saltwater, a tad more accurate then the swing arm hydrometer that I was using,

a trip to the bank to cancel my EE direct debit and I was home,

in the evening after our evening meal and a few quiz shows we watched a film, Phantom, we bought the film as it starred Ed Harris, who is a favorite actor of ours, it was a taught cold war drama set in a submarine, rounding of the evening one more from Game of Thrones and we were off to bed.


No comments: