Monday 17 June 2019

With The Name Diablo Lake,

I was not sure what I would be looking at,


 but nothing could be further from my imagination than these stunning photographs of it by Nathaniel Wise, who is a nomadic photographer currently living life along the Pacific Northwest region of the US, he took these photographs of Diablo Lake Overlook in Washington’s North Cascades National Park,

 “It’s a striking blue/green color due to the glacial runoff from the surrounding peaks,” Wise explains to My Modern Met, “and one of the most vibrant lakes I’ve ever witnessed.” using his Nikon D800, his approach to the composition was unconventional. “Most people opt to go wide and capture the entire scene (and rightfully so, it’s gorgeous),” he says, “but I enjoyed a telephoto approach, isolating the small sections of beauty around me.”

for more photographs and the full story have a look at My Modern Met's article featuring Nathaniel Wise' story and photos here, what stunning photographs.


No comments: