Monday 12 August 2019

A Visit To Waitrose Was The Order Of The Day,

not only had I run out of sherry,


I was on my last bottle of Cinzano, thankfully the high winds had not uprooted any of the trees,

outside one of the houses a flower bed was looking nice,

home and time for Sunday lunch,

salmon salad to start,

and as Diana was going to work this evening, we decided rather than have a full roast we would have a beef stew,

'Cheers!',

for dessert Diana had bought a packet if the biggest cherries I had ever seen in my life, after Diana had left for work I continued reading and listening to music,

whilst in the kitchen having a top up, I noticed we had a visitor,

our next door neighbours cat,

was in exactly the same place,

where the fox has his 40 winks,

he saw me taking his photograph,

later in the evening I had a snack, we had bought a large pork pie, so one slice it was then,

I continued reading about many school boys hero Henry Morton Stanley, although he had a darker side, I did in fact finished the book, and a nice read it was to,

looking out of the window, clouds were racing across the sky,

I used the small pocket camera, so not a very good picture of the moon as it has a limited zoom, but there it is, after arriving home Diana had a coffee we watched some television then for us it was time for bed.


No comments: