Monday 26 August 2019

Sunday Lunch,

Diana did not have to go into work until the late afternoon,


 a starter of chicken noodle soup with garlic bread,

 'Cheers!',

 followed by roast beef,

 with a pig in a blanket,

 another 'Cheers!', 

 for dessert crispy apple pie with ice cream, 

 time for a port next, after lunch Diana looked through a few more of my family photographs, then Diana was of to work, after she left, I popped upstairs to scan these photographs that she liked,

Dad and myself, mine's the small one!

 here with Mum as well at the beach, I am guessing Southend-on-sea,

 no prizes for guessing this location, in the distance the Greenwich time ball,


Grandad with BEM,

and guess who? yes it is Champagne and Spike, two of the four ferrets I kept, missing as picking up the four of them was quiet a handful are Misty and Lady, great fun to keep as pets, 


in the evening my meal,


a solitary 'Cheers!',

late in the late evening I received a call from Diana, so off to pick her up from the bus stop, then home, one from the Poirot box and we were then off to bed.


No comments: