Tuesday 20 August 2019

Diana Was At Work,

and as the black ink arrived today,


I popped upstairs to print off a couple of photographs to take to the camera shop on Tuesday, I did have a chat with Steve who told me there was a sensor self cleaning application in the camera, so I tried that but the spot was still there, Tuesday is Diana's day off, so we will travel to London to pop into the camera shop where I bought it and take it from there, and as we will be in London have a stroll around, back to today, I also played with a few more pictures, trying to get some sort of order into the various external hard drives I have with so many photographs on them, 

 in the evening I watched Replicas, much as I like the genre of science fiction, I can not find a way to say anything good about this film, except perhaps the huge screen of the computer, that can be swiped if you see what I mean, apart from that, dull, and with more loose ends than a barrel full of loose ends, after a Poirot I walked to the bus stop and picking up Diana we walked through the park home, a chat and one more Poirot and we were off to bed.


No comments: