Thursday 15 August 2019

We Had A Quiet Day,

in the afternoon Diana was off to work,


 for myself a glass of sherry and a read,

 before my evening meal,

which was a ham salad,

 a few days ago, 

 I topped up the water in the aquarium,

the water evaporates so a top up is needed every 5 days or so, 

 as well as that I also clean the inside glass, 

 it is amazing how quickly the algae grows on them, 

 the good news is that all seems to be well,

 and a few of the rock anemones,

 like these are growing bigger,

as are the soft corals,

  just remember to be careful of the Zoantharia in the aquarium, and guess what? it was the one I did not take a photograph of! I will post a photograph of it tomorrow, 

 in the evening I was out,

to pick Diana up from the bus stop, then home feet up, one from the Poirot box and after that we were off to bed.


No comments: