Friday 23 August 2019

I Popped Back To The Shop Again,

I was going to do a water change in the aquarium,


 and then realised I did not have any fresh coral sand to replace the sand I would be taking out,

 Diana found whilst looking through photographs of my family, some letters that my father wrote to my mother, as they both had jobs sometimes Dad would be at home and not Mum and vice versa of course, my mother being German, Dad sometimes tried a little German in some of the letters,

in others he was more practical!

 arriving home great news, Jim and Cher had sent me a small package which meant I could resume my hobby of infrared photography, so whilst Diana was at work in the evening this is what I did, above a infrared photograph I took when we were at Kew, straight out of the camera,

 after a color swap, notice the airplane trail and a couple of birds in the sky,

 well they had to go, 

 I started adding just a touch of color to the trees and added a little more structure amongst other parameters,

and finished with his image, infrared photography is not to everyone's taste I know, but I love playing with the colors, and notice how much more cloud there is in the finished photograph, it was there all of the time, but only infrared records it, which means you can bring it out in infrared photographs, and now I have my infrared hobby back for when Diana is at work in the evenings, many thanks to Jim and Cher,

 speaking of the evenings Diana called so I was off,

to the railway station and then to the bus stop to pick her up, no foxes on the way home tonight, we occasionally see one or two, feet up for a coffee, we then watched a few shows titled the Science of Stupid, great fun, then for us we were off to bed.


No comments: